We create your website and set up all your marketing and business tools so that you can share the story of your business with people who genuinely want to hear it.
Your website and marketing channels are where you get to share the story of your business and the transformation or value it can provide.
Your website is like the campfire around which the people you most want to work with will gather.
I have created websites for my own business and creative projects for the past 15 years. During those years, I have worked with a number of web design platforms including Squarespace, Showit and Wordpress. For The Midlife Launch Co. clients, I recommend Showit or Squarespace as the home for your website.
What is included in the creation of your website and set-up of your marketing and business tools?
- You will complete a questionnaire to help both you and us to get a clear sense of the look and feel you want in your website.
- We will have a branding/website visualization call to work through your questionnaire.
- You will create a mood board (with our support) to visually reflect your vision for your website.
- We will help you to select a template that you absolutely LOVE from a Showit or Squarespace Design Partner. Your Midlife Launch Package includes a Showit or Squarespace Template of a value up to $500. There are template options from a wonderful group of Showit Design Partners that range from $0 to $1,300. As part of the onboarding process, we will help you to choose a template that best serves your business goals.
- Once you have chosen your template design, my team will install and customize it for you. The customization will include fonts, colors and images.
- The installation includes set-up of hosting of your website - you will then pay the hosting fees to Showit or Squarespace on a monthly or annual basis.
- The installation also includes set-up or transfer of your domain name (you will pay for the domain name).
- Addition of products or services to your website so that your clients or customers can buy products or book services online.
We will write the copy for your Home page, About page and the page for your main Product or Service. We will have the background information we need to write this copy from the work you did as part of Your Business Blueprint together with the 1:1 sessions we have done with you.
We will create the following:
- an opt-in form for a newsletter and add it to your website so that you can build a list of people who are interested in learning more about your business.
- a newsletter template.
- a document (e-book, PDF etc) to give to newsletter subscribers when they subscribe.
- a welcome sequence of emails to send to your newsletter subscribers.
- Set-up of social media accounts.
- Links to your social media channels on your website.
- Design of social media post templates to match the colors, fonts and style of your website.
We will help you to get clear on the business tools that would help you to run your business as efficiently and effectively as possible and will then take care of the set-up of those tools. For example, we can help you with set-up of the following:
- Set up of your business email address with G Suite - you will pay the monthly or annual fee for your business email address directly to G Suite*.
- Set-up of an online scheduler for clients to book calls with you.
- Set-up of payment methods for you to be paid by your clients or customers.
- Asana or Trello for getting (and staying) organized.
- Acuity for scheduling calls with clients.
- Quickbooks or Dubsado or Honeybooks for accounting and invoicing.
- Dropbox for storing documents or images or files related to your work or your clients.
We will design a business that allows you to reach your life and business goals. A design that allows you and your business to thrive.
We will create your website, set up your social media channels and your email list so that you can find and serve your ideal audience.
We include 12 months of support, accountability and community in The Midlife Launch Lab with your business creation package.
grab your free guide
Do you have an idea for a business but you feel unsure as to whether it would work or not?. Our 3 Steps Guide will help you to get clarity on your vision for your business.
Are you ready to start your business and you would love my team and I to take care of all the details so that you can focus on the work that only you can? Or maybe you have some questions for me? Either way, please contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.